Abortion should be illegal in non life threatening situations

Debate Information

I think that, from a moral and ethical standpoint, Abortion is disgustingly wrong. It is essentially the murder of a human life for the convenience of the mother. 
It is interesting to me, when i walk around protests i see pictures of abortions, and i think, "why would they just shove these in my face?" Nobody wants to see that. However this is how people would treat pictures of slavery in the 1800's. This connection is interesting enough because the argument in favor of abortion is exactly the same as the argument for slavery, exactly the same. "Your black, your on my property, you are my property i decide if you are a life or not" , "your a fetus, your in my body, i decide if your a life or not". Do you see the correlation?  History repeats itself and it is our job, as the american people to put and end to immoral and unethical evils that time and time again find its way into legality.
I will now debunk several common pro choice arguments.

1. It is just a bundle of cells
Technically they are right, it is just a bundle of cells, however that is essentially what a human is, a bundle of cells. So i don't exactly understand what they are trying to prove here. I have seen many pregnant woman over the years and that bump is not a simple bundle of cells, it is a living breathing human being.

2.reproductive choice gives woman power over their own bodies
first of all, if you really had power over your own bodies, you wouldn't have had sex in the first place, unless you are a rape victim which i will explain later. Second, the baby is not part of your body just because it is in it, just like a person is not a slave just because they are in your property. Now back to the case of rape. Rape victims account for less than 1% of all abortions annually. That is an extremely marginal case. There are several programs to help this extremely marginal and unfortunate group (https://www.rapevictimadvocates.org/programs-services/, https://www.rainn.org/)
outside of the case of rape, abortion cases, ironically are mostly women who cant control their bodies and have irresponsible sex.

3. It is a constitutional right
contrary to the roe v wade mishap. the actual constitution does not give woman the power to kill babies (http://constitutionus.com/)

In conclusion to my opening statement, Abortion is a violation of everyone's right to live, and even though pro choice people tell you that pro choice is pro woman, abortion is the single greatest cause of female deaths annually (pew research), Feminists use the veil of gender equality to push their political agenda, defaming the original idea of feminism and calling everyone who disagrees with their ideas a sexist racist bigoted homophobic hater. Thank you and i would now like to invite my opposition, whoever it is.
billpassedtherepSnakesOfferingApplesjoecavalry1Hacker0SilverishGoldNovaaarongnorthsouthkoreaanonymousdebater
  1. Live Poll

I Agree with the proposition

10 votes
    1. I have an alternate opinion
      60.00%
    2. I agree with the opposition
      40.00%

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections